“In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.” ~Warren Buffett
NPK Fertilizer Market Report provides actionable intelligence on major factors impacting the market; analyses the market performance of key companies in the market; market dynamics of key segments within the market; outlines the market performance across regions. The insights of the industry over past years and a forecast until 2023 is provided. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
N-P-K refers to the ratio of important elements in a fertilizer or soil amendment. N stands for nitrogen, which is responsible for strong stem and foliage growth. P is for phosphorus, which aids in healthy root growth and flower and seed production. K stands for potassium, which is responsible for improving overall health and disease resistance.
Top keyplayers in NPK Fertilizer market :
Yara (NO), Euro Chem. (RU), Acron (RU), Rossosh (RU), ZAT (PK), ICL (IL), Helena Chem. (US), IFFCO (IN), Helm AG (DE), Azomures (RO), Uralchem (RU), NPK Expert ï¼ˆLV), Phosagro (RU), CGC (JP), Kingenta (CN), Xinyangfeng (CN), Stanley (CN), Luxi Chem. (CN), Aboolo (CN), SACF (CN), Batian (CN), Huachang Chem. (CN), Hongri Acron (CN), Yihua (CN), Fengxi Fert (CN), Goldym (CN), Shindoo (CN), Yuntianhua (CN), Xinlianxin (CN), Liuguo Chem. (CN), Xiyang (CN), Sinofert (CN), Wuzhoufeng (CN)
This report focuses on the NPK Fertilizer in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.China, Russia, Indonesia, India, Norway, etc. are now the key producers of NPK Fertilizers. There are many producers with lower price, poorer quality products and vicious competition in China. It is so disordered. The high quality products are mainly supplied by overseas producers. Other key factories of NPK Fertilizer are from Vietnam, France, Malaysia, USA, Pakistan, Israel, etc. Yara (NO), Euro Chem (RU), Acron (RU), Rossosh (RU), ZAT (PK), ICL (IL), etc. are the key producers in the global NPK Fertilizer market (EX China). Coromandel, Gresik, Phosagro, Roullier, Grupa Azoty, Grupo Villar Mir, S.A.U., etc. not listed in the report, are the other leading suppliers around the world, and Kingenta (CN), Xinyangfeng (CN), Stanley (CN), Luxi Chem (CN), Aboolo (CN), SACF (CN), Batian (CN), Huachang Chem (CN), Hongri Acron (CN), Yihua (CN) are the leading supplier in China with the total local share of about 50%. The worldwide market for NPK Fertilizer is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.0% over the next five years, will reach 35800 million US$ in 2023, from 32400 million US$ in 2017.
WHAT WE PROVIDE IN THIS REPORT?
NPK Fertilizer market along with Report Research Design:
NPK Fertilizer Market Types:
NPK Fertilizer Market Applications:
NPK Fertilizer Market Historic Data (2013-2017):
- Industry Trends:Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
NPK Fertilizer Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment:Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
NPK Fertilizer Market Forecast (2018-2023):
- Market Size Forecast:Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price
WHAT ARE THE REGIONS ARE COVERED IN THIS REPORT?
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
“A satisfied customer is the best business strategy ~ Michael LeBoeuf, Business Author
The growth in professional landscaping and gardening services is one of the primary growth factors for this market. Landscaping services are provided by a team of experts and includes a wide range of services such as irrigation services, landscape maintenance, landscape installation, and landscape design services. Rising commercial properties and large projects are increasingly demanding the need for landscaping services on a large scale. This requires efficient power tools to conduct the work efficiently, subsequently driving market growth.