“It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” ~Warren Buffett
Guerbet Alcohols Market Report provides actionable intelligence on major factors impacting the market; analyses the market performance of key companies in the market; market dynamics of key segments within the market; outlines the market performance across regions. The insights of the industry over past years and a forecast until 2023 is provided. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Guerbet Alcohols is the Alcohols made by Guerbet reaction. The Guerbet reaction, named after Marcel Guerbet (1861â€“1938), is an organic reaction converting a primary aliphatic alcohol into its Î²-alkylated dimer alcohol with loss of one equivalent of water. This reaction requires a catalyst and elevated temperatures. Guerbet alcohols are branched saturated alcohols with superior oxidative stability and extremely low volatility.
Top keyplayers in Guerbet Alcohols market :
BASF, Sasol, Evonik Industries, Jarchem Industries, New Japan Chemical, Kokyu Alcohol Kogyo, Kisco
This report focuses on the Guerbet Alcohols in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.Growing need for perfuming agents, emulsion stabilizer and super fattening agent in the range of cosmetic ingredients have revved up demand for guerbet alcohols. Attributed to low irritation and volatility characteristics, guerbet alcohols will witness significant demand in various industrial applications. The market is driven by various end-user industries, such as cosmetics & personal care, metal processing, detergents and cleaners, etc.The market expansion of the global guerbet alcohols market is somewhat walled by high prices. Guerbet alcohols are highly priced and most of the manufacturers are based across Europe and North America.The industry is expected to remain innovation-led, with frequent acquisitions and strategic alliances adopted as the key strategies by the players to increase their industry presence. Market stays in mature period with a clear concentration. Meanwhile, optimize product mix and further develop value-added capabilities to maximize margins. Manufacturers can take advantage of this situation by reinforcing their production units and supply-chains to avoid any delay in production turn-around-times (TAT) and supply-lead-times.The worldwide market for Guerbet Alcohols is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
WHAT WE PROVIDE IN THIS REPORT?
Guerbet Alcohols market along with Report Research Design:
Guerbet Alcohols Market Types:
Guerbet Alcohols Market Applications:
Guerbet Alcohols Market Historic Data (2013-2017):
- Industry Trends:Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Guerbet Alcohols Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment:Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Guerbet Alcohols Market Forecast (2018-2023):
- Market Size Forecast:Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price
WHAT ARE THE REGIONS ARE COVERED IN THIS REPORT?
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
“There is a big difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer. Never settle for ‘satisfied’.” ~ Shep Hyken
The growth in professional landscaping and gardening services is one of the primary growth factors for this market. Landscaping services are provided by a team of experts and includes a wide range of services such as irrigation services, landscape maintenance, landscape installation, and landscape design services. Rising commercial properties and large projects are increasingly demanding the need for landscaping services on a large scale. This requires efficient power tools to conduct the work efficiently, subsequently driving market growth.