“It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price, than a fair company at a wonderful price.” ~Warren Buffett
Quenching Oil Market Report provides actionable intelligence on major factors impacting the market; analyses the market performance of key companies in the market; market dynamics of key segments within the market; outlines the market performance across regions. The insights of the industry over past years and a forecast until 2023 is provided. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
In materials science, quenching is the rapid cooling of a workpiece in water, oil or air to obtain certain material properties. A type of heat treating, quenching prevents undesired low-temperature processes, such as phase transformations, from occurring. It does this by reducing the window of time during which these undesired reactions are both thermodynamically favorable, and kinetically accessible; for instance, quenching can reduce the crystal grain size of both metallic and plastic materials, increasing their hardness.Quenching oil should have the following characteristics: higher flash point to reduce the risk of fire; lower viscosity, to reduce the oil attached to the workpiece caused by the loss; not easy oxidation, stable performance, to slow down the aging and prolongation Service life.
Top keyplayers in Quenching Oil market :
Gulf Oil-Houghton, Idemitsu Kosan, FUCHS, JX Holding, Mobil Industrial Lubricants, LUKOIL, Dow, Valvoline, BP Castrol, Chevron, Total S.A., ConocoPhillips, CPC, Eni
This report focuses on the Quenching Oil in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.The global Quenching Oil industry has a low concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in China, North America, Europe and Japan, such as Gulf Oil-Houghton, Idemitsu Kosan, FUCHS, JX Holding and Mobil Industrial Lubricants. At present, Gulf Oil-Houghton is the world leader, holding 10.55% production market share in 2017.The global consumption of Quenching Oil increases from 428.3 K MT in 2013 to 493.1 K MT in 2017, at a CAGR of more than 3.58%. In 2017, the global Quenching Oil consumption market is led by North America and North America accounting for about 29.60% of global consumption of Quenching Oil.Quenching Oil can be mainly divided into Ordinary Quenching Oil, Quick Quenching Oil, Speeding Quench Oil and Quick and Bright Quenching Oil which Ordinary Quenching Oil captures about 41.87% of Quenching Oil market in 2017.The worldwide market for Quenching Oil is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 3.2% over the next five years, will reach 1150 million US$ in 2023, from 950 million US$ in 2017, according to a new () study.
WHAT WE PROVIDE IN THIS REPORT?
Quenching Oil market along with Report Research Design:
Quenching Oil Market Types:
Quenching Oil Market Applications:
Quenching Oil Market Historic Data (2013-2017):
- Industry Trends:Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Quenching Oil Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment:Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Quenching Oil Market Forecast (2018-2023):
- Market Size Forecast:Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price
WHAT ARE THE REGIONS ARE COVERED IN THIS REPORT?
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
“Customer experience is the next competitive battleground.” ~ Jerry Gregoire, Previously CIO at Dell
The growth in professional landscaping and gardening services is one of the primary growth factors for this market. Landscaping services are provided by a team of experts and includes a wide range of services such as irrigation services, landscape maintenance, landscape installation, and landscape design services. Rising commercial properties and large projects are increasingly demanding the need for landscaping services on a large scale. This requires efficient power tools to conduct the work efficiently, subsequently driving market growth.